So I made a post beforehand and from the answers on that post and some more digging on forums and YouTube, I have some more questions!
Rift vs Vive vs WMR
- Which system has the best controllers and why? (If all controllers are good at certain things, please mention)
- Which system has the best HMD overall?
- Which system has the image in the HMD?
- I wear glasses cause my left eye is pretty blurry – when I take my glasses off though I can still read and see quite well cause my right eye just takes over I guess. Should I wear glasses in VR?
- If I was going to wear glasses in VR which HMD is the best for that?
- Which tracking system is the best overall?
- Which system requires the least set-up?
- Which system tracks you 360 the most accurately?
- Are the Vive sensors as good as people say? Does the wireless-ness of their data transmission warrant the purchase of a vive instead of a Rift?
- Which VR system performs the best? (I heard some HMDs have more lag than others in certain games cause of optimization flaws…?!)
- Which VR system is the most futureproof?
- Which do you have/use most and why?
- Are my 7700k and GTX 1070 enough to always have 90+ fps in VR?
- Even with a WMR (Which has a higher resolution)
- Are the knuckles controllers worth waiting for? When they hit, will they be paired with a Vive headset? What will they be compatible with?
- When will Valve’s HMD hit allegedly?
- Is VR gen 2 worth waiting for? When will it hit? (I’m afraid of buying a gen1 now and then gen2 hits a few months after and I’ll regret my purchase)
- What are some VR-beginner tips?