Should I wait until late December to get a Valve Index or get the HP Reverb G2 in October?

See Full Article >>

Boost Your Social Clout

This would be my introduction to VR and I wasn’t sure if the wait and extra $300 would be worth the wait. I placed my order for the Index back in early September, and I have a preorder in for the G2 right now. Do I cancel and wait or just let the preorder go through?

submitted by /u/HermitMuch
[link] [comments]

Boost Your Social Clout

Read:  Is a ryzen 2700 with rx 5700 good enough to run sim racing games good?