Hi, I’m trying to do research on VR phantom touch in VRchat. I’m planning on using the research to make a video about it (detailing what it is, how it works, and how to achieve it), as well as using the feedback to develop phantom touch myself.
So I just want to know a few things:
- How did you develop phantom touch?
- How would you describe it? Does it feel like touch irl, more, less?
- Do you use it often in game? What for?
- How strong is your phantom touch? Do you feel it all over or just in certain areas?
- Do you have any other phantom senses? One of my friends with phantom touch has mentioned he also has phantom hands (which means he can touch and feel others) and phantom smell (apparently I smell like apples).
- Do you like/hate having it?
If I end up using your information in my video, you will be credited.