I run Koka Filters and thought I’d share my brand’s first step into AR clothing.
You can check out our first teaser here:
How it works
- User buys the t-shirt
- Heads to our Instagram account, kokafilters
- Taps on the effects section
- Finds a filter they like and clicks on Try it
- Use the rear camera to scan the Koka v1.0 emblem (does not work on the front camera)
- Takes a photo or records video – then shares to story or saves it.
It isn’t as grand as some of the things I have seen here and elsewhere, but I wanted to make it happen. Future plans involve refining/creating new filters, artists collaborations and deploying the same for other brands.
Let me know if you have any questions, will be happy to answer them!